During the flashback of life, make sure your Shouldn’t Regret ~Me
Do you have a dream? A plan for life? A wish to live?
But, you always fear of what other will say if you leave a well-settled life, to run for the things which do not have been seen by anyone before. Well, this is the adventure of life, which is what we were here for, standing, trying, failing and repeat for the things which give us satisfaction for living. But, where we end up is, hired for building the other’s dreams. Yes, I agree the reality of life is much harder than anyone can think. But, if you won’t take the risk to build and follow your dreams you are dying every day. Here is the reason you should start following you dreams without having a second thought of getting fail.
1. You have dreamed during your teenage that you need to pursue several things.
But, where we lost. The traditional way of living, to get a job then start saving and have a family. This circle is broken by few people. let’s say not more than 5 percent of people chase their dreams for living. And remaining 95 percent live for building the dreams of that 5 percent. Give a thought, try being reasonable to life, give your soul some happiness, not your surroundings.
2. It’s Adventure, as no one else, have seen the path before.
For this, I would like to share a bit of last 8 months of unemployment. I started my job search with a dual mind of having a job as well as having a start up. Which led me to face failure at both the ends? Well now, I have stopped worrying about the job, have joined the graphic designing course, I now fight for dreams, I have overcome the fear of failure. I have gained the strong understanding and support from my family for my dream. I have seen friends making the jokes of mine, which have stop affecting me. Because, this Adventure is of having a startup is my choice. Only I know what I want from others, remaining is just a trash which has to be deleted from life.
3. You will be able to push yourself for the new things which we never thought will come on the way
When a person decides to pursue a dream, the anticipation game plays the weirdest tricks. We may have never thought of the things we have to do while chasing a dream. But, at the same time you will be able to realise that you are capable of doing such things which you haven’t thought before.
4. You will grow Optimistic.
Doing the things while pushing the so-called boundaries you have made for yourself. You will grow a sense of Self-confidence which will give you the feeling of being optimistic for all the situations you face after a certain period of time.
5. Work will more productive.
We all know, to fulfill the dreams one have to gain the insanity level of working. While gaining that you will spend the time on work more happily. This leads to smile at work, which helps you improve the productivity of yourself.
6. You will start loving yourself.
Not because you are someone out of the league, which you should be proud of. But because, that optimistic nature and productivity at work will lead you feel good at doing more of the same things, which will improve a self-loving nature of yours, the vibe through which other will be inspired of.
7. Your surroundings will be full of JOY
You can keep the others at the bay of happiness. Your giggling will lead you to connect people and inspire people to a deeper sense of understanding of building yourself and creating a space where people have developed sense of fear has a home of killing the dreams.
8. You may fail
You may fail sometimes. But, to support this, always keep in mind “Failing is important”, in order to realise the worth of what you are pursuing. Yes, its becomes hard to get out of the failure. But, that test if you can jump out of your failure, you will realise how important it is to be one a losing side to turn it a winner’s paradise.
9. You will be contained always.
You will develop a self-critic within you. Yes, this have a lot of negative aspects like you will tend to talk off topics at the time with your friends. But, the positive thing is an improvement at work will be always on you mind.
10. You will give that extra effort
The extra effort of making it perfect. Effort of asking others to review your work. Effort for learning as fast you can, Effort of never leaving the work half way.
11. You will realise the importance of time
Yes, as this is the need while chasing the dreams. One has to keep the importance of time. The Importance of making things worthy and timeliness is the key.
12. Well, Its the happiness for which we are looking for
It won’t matter, whether you work 16 hours a day for you dream. You will never have enough of it. You can’t think of living the things as you will look for perfection which will come you when you develop a relation with you Dream. This relation will never leave you. So, built something which your mind have never thought of, but your heart has always dreamt about your work life.