The 90’s era of Bollywood has spread the colors of Family, love, tradition and culture, while the “hero” and villains were giving the equal screen and acting space with the female-orientated roles made a fantastic and balanced storyline. These balanced storylines gave Bollywood a new face of movies and at the same time, they reached wider audiences.
But who were the famous actor and actress of that time, do you have any idea? Well, here we have tried to enlist the stars of Bollywood during that time.
1. The Dancing Panda of Bollywood, Govinda Here’s how he looked like in his yesteryears and now!
2. Known as controversy child back in 1990s, Mamta Kulkarni, said to be just vanished from the industry. Although, she appeared online recently but no one seem to have seen her again.
3. Here is Ajay Devgan in Comparison, The Punjabi born to an action master, have done alot of serious action sequences during his start of Carrer, though, now mostly works in Comedy!
4. With one hit movie, and few movies that were a drag, the leading lady of hit movie Aashiqui, Anu Aggarwal was almost vanished after mid 90s, though after facing an accident at that time she recovered and this is how she looks today.
5. The Bhidu of Bollywood, Jackie Shroff, Look at him as the younger one we can say Tiger shroff is fairer version of his father!
6. I Suppose there is no need for introduction of this ‘Bengali Bala’, Rani Mukherjee. This short-heightened with husky voice bomb-shell, when exploded her acting skill bomb no one was able to save themselves from her.
7. Crowned as Miss India 1984, Juhi Chawla’s Bollywood career is considered to be one of the successful. Well known for her acting actress also have learned Kathak for 3 years and also a trained classical singer. Now, that asks her for more in Bollywood.
8. Known as the Playboy of Bollywood in 90s, this Khiladi have won alot of hearts by his killer nature, acting and martial arts skills!
9. Sunny Deol, with his Dhai Kilo Ka Haath was and is one of the sought out actor who has always tried to improve himself with time!
10. Raveena Tandon, started off as a model than making a career into acting. After her award winning debut performance in Patthar Ke Phool in 1991, she was starred in many successful movies of Bollywood, then she made a space into art house and independent movies.
11. Salman Khan, Raees of Bollywood, Raees because his fear can actually ruin the career of people around!
12. One of the most sought out actress for Romantic movies under Yash Raj Banner, Kajol started off her career in an unconventional manner with Bekhudi, after which she has a dozen of films in her career and have won few national awards for performances into it.
13. The Nawab have a lot of changes on his face Nose grown think, Hairs fallen, started carrying bready looks you can observed the change on his face due to his age!
14. The Bawa of Bollywood, Sanjay Dutt, although have faced alot of criticism, his teenage life was tragic one, for which he is still paying off!
15. The Romance King of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan, have grown old, and that can be seen on his face, although he still have the fan following from almost 15 years!
16. Mr. Perfectionist, who can also be called the Controversy King, the oldness can be observed from his expressions now!