This Diwali, are you thinking to do something new? Have you planned to spend your Diwali vacations in a unique way? Well, if you are still wondering what to do that will make your and other’s Diwali special, I have written some points to give you ideas. Have look on them and try to implement in your celebration.
1. Pay a surprise visit to an old friend
2. Do some work in your house, before your parents even think about doing it.
3. Give teaching about life, technology and career to a homeless or underprivileged kid, trust me you will feel good and they’ll be eager to learn more.
4. Help your neighbour decorate your house.
5. Decorate your house a night before the day of Diwali.
6. Pay extra tip to the delivery boy.
7. Pay some tip to your office boy at the time of Diwali Puja.
8. Wish every other random person
9. Keep sweets with you and offer them to the cops on the road, who are standing for your safety.
10. Buy decorations, Diyas and other festive articles from street vendors.
11. Remember, don’t bargain after all it’s their Diwali too.
12. Meet your relatives and cherish the moment.
13. Click selfies with them, after all you don’t meet them often.
14. Talk to the street side thela walas, get their shop decorated.
15. Donate something to someone who is in need.
16. Donate some crackers to the watchman of your society.
17. Have photography session of your family.
18. Escape Gym, but don’t ditch your diet over sweets, I know it’s a bit difficult one.
19. Make a call to the siblings who live outside the city.
20. Enjoy the street with the decorative lights, just because it looks beautiful.
21. Spend a day at an old age home.
22. Put some efforts and make a hand-made gift for that special someone.
23. Give a treat to your office security.
24. Feed animals, give them shelter to be safe from fireworks.
25. Photo shoot of all the rangolis around is a must, after all it’s not just festival of lights, and it’s a festival of colours too.
26. Last but not the least, enjoy Diwali to the fullest do things that make you and others happy.