Our country has a vast culture, history and tradition that is impossible to know everything about it. But, the little things that we know about it is beyond belief! Don’t believe what you just read?
Have a look at these lesser know facts about India and believe.
1. MY FM 94.3 (Dainik Bhaskar Group) organised 14 hours Music marathon with 2193 audience participation in 8 cities.
2. Q Radio started operating from Bangalore on Sept 11, 2013, tailored for the lesbian, gay, transgender and bisexual (LGTB) community.
3. Martial Arts were first practiced in INDIA and later introduced to other parts of the country.
4. In 2004, 200 women killed a rapist with stones and bare hand on the stairs of Court. That rapist’s name was akku yadav.
5. First show of unreleased songs, Geet Jo Ban Na Sake Meet, a show produced by Jayant Kumar on AIR FM Gold 106.4 aired 118 songs that were never released over 18 episodes.
6. Tirupati Balaji have more visitors than Vatican City and Mecca Consolidated.
7. The origin of Yoga is from INDIA, it is being practiced here for more than 5,000 years.
8. India is the largest producer of Movie than any other country in the world.
9. On June 6, 2014 RJ Shrikant Joshi of Red FM 93.5, Pune, hosted an his morning show RJ Shrikant Bajaake Todega from a swimming pool at Splendour Country, Pune first of its kind in INDIA.
10. India was one of the richest country till the time of British Rule, in early 17th
11. India has more mosques than any other country in the world.
12. India is the one of the only three countries that makes supercomputer. Other two are Japan and United States.
13. India has the largest English speaking population in the world.
14. May 26 is celebrated as national science day in the Swizterland in honour of former President of India A.P.J. Abdul kalam.
15. Oscar-winning Hollywood actor Ben Kingsley is Indian Descent. Birth name is Krishna Pandit Bhanji.