In India, our society have made some of the bars for women to live by. If she cross those limits that mean she is a rebel for the society. Well, times are changing but our society’s perception is still old school that is not letting a majority of girls to live a remarkable life in the society.
Well, we at Corneredzone in association with Indian Adda, have listed out the things which Indian women should start doing without having the second thought in mind that our society does not allow this for women.
Note: This is not a rage, this is just an observation based article from Indian Society that needs a change.
- Laughing out loud in Public.
- Acting madly or weird with your friends.
- Putting yourself before anything.
- Eating like no one is watching.
- Eve-teasing? reply loud so that people around can hear that you face just now.
- Anyone teaching the society etiquettes in public, ask them what they or their relatives would have done in that situation
- Don’t be ashamed of Periods.
- Not looking fantastic everytime.
- Saying No.
- Trying to understand guys around you.
- Don’t Trust blindly on anyone who is being nice to you.
- Don’t hesitate to call the male friend and keep on talking until you reach to the destination if you are travelling alone to an unknown place.
- Don’t hesitate the current financial condition, to cancel any plan.
- Be a little tomboy-ish in life.
- Sharing out whatever is in your mind.
- Using Cursing words in reply if someone is crossing the limits.
- Just open your hands if you are facing something that should not be happening at all.
- Make plans to live away from the family.
- Start Dreaming about making a mark in your career.
- Choosing an Offbeat career option.
- Don’t wait to get married, after finishing your studies.
- After getting married in early 20s, it is not the end of life, work on you career.
- Don’t Hesitate to be friends with males
- Being Single is a privilege, live it like a boss
- Initiating yourself for getting the person you started loving
- Going to the Pubs.
- Getting Drunk or smoking
- Asking for the advice from male friends
- Being Open-Minded
- Being in any shape
- Being Emotional
- Being Serial Dater
- Saying No
- Discussing loudly on the topic that needs a discussion
In all be true to your heart in all the situations.