This post is written by Facebook Community page Indian Adda
Once in a day or two, we all bump into the kind of Autowalas in India, who just find the reasons to take some extra money or tries to avoid the travel to that area due many weird reasons. So, with our observation and experiences here are some of the regular dialogues of Indian Autowalas that you might be familiar with.
1. Yes, why not!
2. Oh, luggage is equivalent to an extra human right?
4. Ok! Make full use of situation
5. Only 30? Take some more for dinner no!
6. Oho! We wonder how they recover 2 KMs in Just Rs. 20?
7. Come on, you need extra you should have told me at the start of journey, no?
8. So, why don’t we can go with meter?