“Maa se zyada aur sacha pyaar koi nahi kar sakta,” isn’t it true fact? It doesn’t need any proof. She has been our teacher, philospher and guide. She is the perfect example that love at first sight does exist. Seeking and motivating for perfection in her work and our work with an unconditional love.
But there is a hard reality that lives in our lives is we as her kids most of the times take her for granted. So, to revive that love for mothers here I have curated some quotes about mother written by famous writers.
1. Yes, they do to keep our heart!
2. She is the beginning of our Life!
3. She has to, so she can deal with the demons in us!
4. Perfection is just a perception. Good is gold! 🙂
5. Well, she scolds because she knows where we messed up!
6. Love of Mother can never be measured though!
7. Blessed is the kid, who can understand mother’s soul.
8. All our success will be an Ode to our mother’s love
9. The raw truth is what she wants.
10. Yes, it’s a life time in every moment we spend with her.
11. The warmth is what she leaves behind.
12. Agreed, we are what she gave us when we started understanding the world.
13. Oh yes! she can forgive anything!
14. Not to forget every mother has kept the inner child awaken for their kids.
15. She is the first one to appreciate things we do.
16. Mothers are God, she is the only one who faced the pain to bring us in this world.
18. A Mother’s love for her kids is unconditional!
19. Yes, but she never stops caring even in after life.
20. She is the example of sacrificing for your happiness.
21. Yes, she can. She can make you feel anything she wants.
22. The world will be a global village too.
23. Seriously, there is nothing else you’ll find.
24. Well, that’s quite a life lesson.
25. Yes, she will read your face, ask you few questions and prove that you are lying. 😀
26. She never stops looking for any moment of improvement.
27. Yes, she does possess the power to lead the world with one vision.
28. She understands unspeakable words too.
29. And the philosopher in her will guide you anytime.
30. And so does she. 🙂
31. Every word she says has something to do with our life.
32. You body know how to do that for you.