This article is written by Facebook Community Page Indian Adda
There is one art that growing its roots into the Indian society. The Stand-up comedy, it does not have the number of audience to follow. The reason, many people not even know about the artists. They don’t even know the evolution that took place in the field of stand-up comedy. Now, comedian do not prefer to mimic big star to make you laugh.
All of the new and evolved stand-up comedians have evolved their unique style and topics to comment and put humour on. But, here we are sharing some of the basic reason to start following the Indian Stand-up comedy circle.
- Earlier their use to be jokers to make Humans laugh, with their actions. Now, is the time when you have Stand-up comedians who make you laugh with their words.
- They tell their stories and experiences in way you can understand and laugh hard
- They will show humour in the situations where you feel disgusted or uncomfortable
- Their prior goal is to laugh at themselves
- They most of the times try to erase the border or cultural difference with their story-telling.
- Agreed stereotypically, but they share the lifestyle of other region of the country.
- They don’t fear on commenting things that are not accordingly acceptable by human nature.
- They can make you feel uncomfortable while performing on stage, but trust us it’s a life-time experience.
- The people face death threat, mid-show criticism, still they don’t give—up their path of making people laugh.
- They read your faces and minds without communicating with you.
- They might be fighting for their dream and their ultimate result affects in making us aware of things around that we tend to ignore.
- Talking and Listening to Sarcasm is much more educating then just watch headless Bollywood Movies.
- Every comedian has a unique style and has its own view on the life situations so if you start following each one of them, you have a lot perspectives about life.
- They are great conservationists, yes after their show or even in between the show, you can approach them for a talk and they will always be ready to have a talk with stranger.
- They grow young with their age and experience, aging is just a number for them and maturity is just a word for them. They need to be funny, they can comment sarcastically funny on a war like situation too.
- Few comedians prefer current affairs to comment on, and trust me these people find such a humor in politics and entertainment world no one can avoid those comments, but just laugh their ass out.
- Few comedian will always leave an impression of some inspiring thoughts on your mind.
- You might not know this, many Indian stand-up comedians come straight from their office. No, not their contact office, their jobs.
You may like to read: