These are some of the best vintage advertisements from the old times that will surely give you some insights of INDIAN Movie stars of 1980s and 1990s. At the same time these ads will fill you with the nostalgic moments of the past. The time when we use to see the old movies of these stars and now when we will see them, will give us more laugh then anything else.
Not to overlook here is the creativity that Indian Agencies put will creating these adverts serious work here.
1. Salman Khan with his ex-girlfriend Sangeeta Bijlani in Graviera Suiting Ads.
2. The only Khan who is safe in INDIA. Saif Ali Khan in Glamour Ads.(Pun Intended)
3. Money can make you do anything. The person who is known for his fitness is promoting that harmful thing. Akshay kumar in Red & White Cigarette Ads.
4. Co-ordinates, softwear what more? Dinesh’s love for computer is more promoted here than the garments. Well, Juhi Chawla in Dinesh Suiting Ads.
5. Bachhon ko dara ke Britannia ne acha nahi kiya, Amjad Khan as Gabbar Singh in Britannia Glucose-D Biscuit Print Ads
6. Ek aur advert King of Villian ke sath, Amjad Khan In Another Britannia Glucose-D Biscuit Print Ads
7. Though, it was an Advert of Blade. The look of Dharamendra is promoting his teeth. Dharmendra in Topaz Ads.
8. No Comments, these were the dream gadgets of 1990s. Plus Mithun was the dream man of that time. Mithun Chakraborty in National Network Ads.
9. All Filmy, The company name MOTHER INDIA, Product Name DILIP KUMAR the perfect example how much Mumbai loved the Bollywood is here in one product advert. Dilip Kumar in Chilli Pickle Ads.
10. Vivek Oberoi’s dad in the advert of Four Square, the cigarette brand that is still famous in old people. Suresh Oberoi in Four Square Cigarette Ads.
11. I cannot understand for what this advertisement is about I guess Suiting and Shirting, I am guessing please correct if you find full cutout of advert. Suresh Oberoi, in some random advert.
12. Akshay Khanna’s father, the Hrithik Roshan of old times advertising Cinthol. Though, not cool as much as the recent advertisements of Cinthol, but the company have featured stars as ambassadors.
13. Khali Bottle, Khali Glass, Haad Chomu Bana rahe hai Sonakshi ke Papa. Shatrughan Sinha in Bagpiper Ad.
14. Now there is series of adverts that are featuring Jackie Shroff. First one is After Shave, the advert from around 1982.
15. Where’s that good night cup now Cadbury? We will burn you, or get us that product back. Jackie Shroff advertising drinking chocolate by Cadbury.
16. That Cigarette obsession again. These kinda adverts made Cigarette a style statement and now we Indians fight for quit smoking. I Suppose now these people should be featured in Anti-smoking ads so that people can listen to them. Jackie Shroff advertising Charminar Cigarette
17. By the ambiance it is looking like a Bookstore advert. But, NO it’s Jackie Shroff advertising Binny Mayfair Suitings
18. The Diva of 1980s Perveen Babi advertising Bombay Dyeing Saris.