When a relation grows, and not much enthusiasm left between the couple, they start believing that something is wrong. They start thinking that, maybe the partner was the wrong choice. Maybe the partner doesn’t care about them anymore. But it can be this way also, there is nothing wrong. It is just you people have stop sharing and cherishing the things the way you use to do before.
Maybe you people have created a void, by thinking too much. Well, every couple’s story is unique: Everyone has seen the ups and downs while getting together. With time, you may have forget all the hardships you both have faced for being together and, to be frank, that’s the only thing, your start of the relation which will keep you together always. No matter, how much you feel insecure. But, if you went on to initiate and start talking about the start of your relation, all the things will start falling into its respective places as you wanted them to.
Here are the simple questions which may help you to gain the traction again into your relation and to get back what you were feeling has left your relation.
This is one set of question which you can practice. This is one of the way to remember what you have enjoyed together. The reason for remembering the past is, it helps to know the strengths which you are forgetting in the present time. Plus, hope and motivation, which will lead you to be happy and content in what you have done together.
1. How did you both meet?
2. What was the first thing that you found attracted in your partner?
3. What did you do on your first date together.?
4. When did you realize that this relation is going to be your life?
5. What made you think the relation is something which will be so special?
6. What kinds of things you cherished the most when you were together.?
7. What was the reaction of your family?
8. What were the things that made you think about you should talk more often and communicate that way only.?
9. How did you use to express your love and care to each other?
10. What were the times that left a lifetime impact on your heart for good?
11. How did you feel were the strong points of your relation?