From a person made replica of World trade Centre with stapler pins to First calligraphic book on Constitution of India Will here are some facts about India that will blow your mind.
1. There is village named Snapdeal.com Nagar in Uttar Pradesh!
It is because the company installed 15 hand pumps in the village.
2. The most expensive house in the world is in INDIA!
Antila, the home of Mukesh Ambani, the twenty-seven story, 4,00,000 square foot skyscraper stands tall in Mumbai
3. The taj mahal was covered with a huge stage-structured cover during World war 2!
It was done to misguide the enemy bomber, as the top was covered with bamboo it will look like a stockpile of bamboo.
4. Vivek Kumar using 1 lakh stapler pins made a 75 cm tall and 7cm wide replica of World Trade Centre.
He worked on the structure for 10 hr every day from Dec 1-12, 2013.
5. India was the first to have a hospital train!
Started in 1991, The life line express is the world’s first hospital train. Reaches the most rural parts of India to offer medical help.
6. India’s first rocket was brought on a cycle and satellite on a bullock cart!
7. Isisaurus is one of the few dinosaurs found in the Indian subcontinent!
The giant dinosaur’s remains were found in Dongargaon Hill in Maharastra.
8. India has the oldest brand in the world!
Chavanprash is considered as the oldest brand that is existing since Vedic period and it is demanded till now.
9. Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer engineering!
India’s road network is long enough to encircle the earth over 117 times.
10. Dhananjay Baburao Nakhale, wrote first calligraphic book on Indian Constitution.
It took five months and 25 days to complete 473 pages of the Indian Constitution in Marathi on May 5, 2012.
Latest posts by Corneredzone Staff (see all)